Wednesday 25 June 2014

Juneathon Day 24

I always seem to be a day behind writing up my blog entries - so I must make a greater effort to write them up in the evening after I put Miss H to bed.

The Housework Fairy was a bit more productive today - but not much! I do like the warmer days as it allows me to hang the washing out on the line to dry.

I needed to send of a birthday card today. but despite there being a post box about 300m from the house, I decided to wait until Miss H came home from school and we cycled along the road to mail it at the local Post Office. So that added 3.7km to the total.

After Miss H got back from Brownies, Mr D proposed an evening walk. The location chosen to go to was the park. I wonder who's idea that was??


Unsurprisingly we had the place to ourselves and I think a couple of us enjoyed themselves!

Juneathon Running Total = 74.1k

No comments:

Post a Comment