Tuesday 17 June 2014

Juneathon Day 16

Today I spent the day at my sewing machine finishing the last blocks for the Siblings Together 2 Bee that I am part of on Flickr.

Siblings Together is an organisation which "promotes positive contact between brothers and sisters separated by foster care, kinship care, residential care or adoption".  They hold summer camps where siblings can spent time together and experience some exciting new activities. The children who attend are given a quilt to keep and take home to remember their time by. 

The quilt I am making just needs a couple more blocks before I can get it quilted, bound and sent off.

Miss H was invited out to dinner with the twin girls from next door (they are in her class at school), so I took the opportunity to go out for the W7R2 run. My iPod's battery ran out whilst I was only a couple of minutes into the warm-up, so it was very odd running to no music or instructions! Luckily as it was the same run duration (25mins) as Thursday, I just ran to the same spot before turning home and running back and covered 3.6k altogether.

Juneathon Running Total = 45k.

No comments:

Post a Comment