Sunday 2 January 2011

A New Year = A New Beginning!

Isn't it odd that I said this last New Year!

And then how many posts did I make on my blog between then and now? 5!

It's not even like I've done nothing. I'm part of 7 Quilting Bees, have done numerous swaps, plus sewn some bits and bobs for actual paying customers.

We ended the year quite low as my husband lost his job 2 weeks before Christmas, plus he, our daughter and myself all had flu over the Festivities. We are all on the mend but I am still coughing continually which is mega annoying!

As I was bought a website package for my birthday, I have resolved that I WILL MAKE SOME THINGS, and SELL THEM ONLINE. My biggest reason for not venturing into ready-made so far has been a lack of confidence in their ability to sell. I've always felt to wait until someone asks me to make something is safer - as then I won't have spend time and energy plus materials making items people don't want to buy!

I have a few ideas for making some monster softies, so perhaps I'll start with them.

I hope that 2011 is a great year for you all, and I PROMISE you will hear more from me on a regular basis from now on.

Love Leah x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Leah x
    hope a job comes along soon and that your families health improves - good luck with crafting/selling in 2011 - make sure you come and pimp your wares at crafter...oo forum :)

    ReplyDelete